Monday, August 2, 2010

Why Start A Blog?

Like everyone else in the world, I struggle to have a voice. I'll never be a famous politician, a star, a celebrity, or have five minutes of fame. Most people won't. But, we don't need that. All we need are five lines of text, five words per line, and we will be immortal. Maybe that's what the Internet was always meant to be. International information highway? Sometimes. Corruption and redemption? Rarely. An amplifier better than anything made from R, L, and C? Always.

------------

My first post was a short piece I wrote on my way back from studying abroad in Australia. It's a personal essay of a kind, but more than that, it's an essay of persona.

------------

I'm planning on writing about twice a week, to share experiences, contemplate things happening, and find meaning in my own world. Maybe no one will read it. But, if anyone does, if you do, I'd love to hear how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment